23rd October 2016 -
20th October 2016 -
15th October -- The constitution has been updated and 80 fixtures have been rearranged as 12 teams move divisions. :-
- 13's Maidenhead Lions (From Div 2 to Div 3)
- 13's Seer Green FC (From Div 3 to Div 4)
- 13's Risborough Rangers Colts (From Div 4 to Div 5)
- 15's Amersham Town (From Div 2 to Div 1)
- 15's Burnham Junior Tigers White (From Div 2 to Div 1)
- 15's Beaconsfield Town FC (From Div 1 to Div 2)
- 15's Chalfont St Peter AFC (From Div 1 to Div 2)
- 15's Boyne Hill Lions (From Div 3 to Div 2)
- 15's Marlow Youth (From Div 2 to Div 3)
- 16's St Johns FC (From Div 2 to Div 1)
- 16's Wendover Juniors (From Div 1 to Div 2)
- 16's Bedgrove Dynamos Youth (From Div 2 to Div 3)
Relevant games have been expunged and tables recalculated. Even though the games are expunged, Fairplay scores will count in the Fairplay Tables so please make sure your team's submissions are up to date.
Other news: -
9th October 2016 -- Re-arranged Fixtures List 6 published
1st October 2016 -- Constitution for 2016 -17 containing the rules, is now online.
27th September 2016 --
18th September 2016 --
15th September 2016 -- U15 League Cup draws updated
3rd September 2016 --
27 August 2016 --
29th June 2016 -- Fairplay Awards - Congratulations to the Age group leaders which were presented shields at the AGM on Tuesday : -
- U12 Boyne Hill Scorpions
- U13 Burnham Juniors Cougars Green
- U14 Chesham Athletic
- U15 Tring Tornadoes Red
- U16 Harefield Utd
Fairplay measures Player, Supporter and Team Official behaviour as perceived and marked by the opposition. Full Fairplay tables for the 2015/16 season are shown here U12 | U13 | U14 | U15 | U16
Three new clubs were voted in at the AGM.
No Extra Time will be given for cup games next season. Where scores are drawn at full time the result will go straight to penalties. This will bring certainty to pitch bookings as there will be no extra time.
Club Secretary area
Only players registered on or before 23rd August 2016 are eligible to play in the first fixture of the season. Teams with insufficient players registered to fulfil their fixture, or that play ineligible players, will forfeit points and will be fined. The playing season starts 4th September 2016 for U15 and U16 and starts 11th September for U12 to U14 age groups.
AGM took place Tuesday 28th June 2016. A new Fairplay secretary was voted in and all other committee positions remain filled. Three new clubs were voted in. A detailed briefing for managers new to the league took place on 6th July 2016.
2016-17 Player Registration form (updated 27th May 2016)