17th October 2017 -- Berks and Bucks FA has approved changes to the Constitution (rules) for the League. Rules 2017-18
23rd September 2017 -- Some teams have moved divisions :-
- Wendover Junior Colts U13 from Div 5 to Div 4
- Prestwood Panthers U13 from Div 5 to Div 4
- St Johns Youth FC U14 from Div 2 to Div 3
- Wycombe Saints U14 from Div 2 to Div 3
- Maidenhead Utd U16 from Div 2 to Div 1
20th September 2017 --
- Small amendments to team names have been made. Now team names in our League Directory and Fairplay system are the same as used on FA Fulltime.
- Flackwell Heath Minors have joined U15 Div 4.
10th September 2017 --
- As Team Managers text in their results, the League Tables are being updated in real time
- The following teams withdrew from the league at the start of the season :-
- Chalfont Saints Eagles U13
- Flackwell LIIA U14
- Chinnor Youth U15
- Flackwell Heath Minors U15
- Thame Boys U15
- Thames Valley Youth U16
- Tring Tornadoes White U16
- Some member teams are still looking for players
9th September 2017 -- U16 Division 4 and U16 Division 5 have been combined into a new Division 4 after some teams withdrew
6th Sept 2017 - The old Match Card is now replaced by a new Team Sheet.
From September 2017 both teams must complete the Team Sheet form after each match, sign and email it to the Fixtures Secretary (not the Registration Secretary as in previous seasons). This must be done within 4 days of each match. As an alternative to the PDF, there is also a spreadsheet version for those that prefer.
13th July 2017 -- Dates for Cup round fixtures are set
We run 11-a-side Sunday leagues
competitions for players aged Under 13 to Under 16 years old and competitive nine-a-side for Under 12. Member clubs are within a fifteen mile radius of Prestwood in Buckinghamshire. We're affiliated to Berks & Bucks FA and Enterprise Trophies & Engraving is our sponsor. We were one of the largest football leagues in England when measured by player numbers back in 2011. More...
We are growing! 215 teams registered to play in season 2017/18, that is 15 teams more than last season.
Member teams are recruiting local players.
Team grounds and colours.
Fairplay measures Player, Supporter and Team Official behaviour as perceived and marked by the opposition. Please submit your Fairplay scores for 2017/2018 in the same way as last season.
Last season, over 2,280 submissions were received from Parents and Team Managers giving the League over 6,800 pieces of data during the season. Based on this data we announced the Age group winners at the AGM for the season just finished : -
- U12 Chesham Utd Clarets (runners up Bedgrove Dynamos)
- U13 Thame Youth (runners up Bedgrove Dynamos)
- U14 Aylesbury United Juniors (runners up Thame Boys)
- U15 Risborough Rangers (runners up Chinnor Youth)
- U16 Bucks CC (runners up Holmer Green Minors)
Click the age group links above for full Fairplay tables for the 2016/17 season.
Club Secretary area
Briefing for managers and officials that are new to the League was held on 11th July at 8pm at Cressex Community Centre, High Wycombe HP12 4PZ. This included a briefing on Player registrations using the Whole Game system, suitable for Club Secretaries and Administrators